As a local clinician, there are a number of ways in which you can get involved, from identifying potentially suitable patients to refer into studies to collecting study data. There are also CPD opportunities for those involved in some projects.
Noclor (north and central London research consortium)
Noclor strives to ensure research is cost-neutral to practices, and arrangements are in place to reimburse research-active practices for their time and resources. For clinicians with their own research ideas, Noclor may be able to help identify sources of support, such as training, mentorship and funding.
Help and support with research management and governance in mental health, primary care and community health; among its partners is NCL ICB.
Noclor’s key activities include:
- managing the research governance process for studies
- supporting research site identification and recruitment
- advising researchers on funding opportunities
- costing research
- aligning research with local service priorities
- helping researchers develop their skills
- sharing good practice and maximising intelligence
- supporting commercial studies
For more information, email email@example.com or call 020 3317 3045
Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP)
The Healthcare Quality Improvement Partnership (HQIP) is an independent organisation led by the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges, The Royal College of Nursing and National Voices.