Redmoor Health has been commissioned by the Digital First programme and is working in partnership with NCL Training Hub to increase staff confidence and uptake of digital solutions to support practices with digital/operational challenges.
The purpose is to encourage and support staff across general practice in adopting and embedding online services into their daily workflow.
Redmoor Health specialises in supporting staff across health and social care to deploy technology to manage demand, support the workforce and help patients manage their health. The team of experienced health professionals work alongside commissioners, general practice staff, IT and software professionals and community partners to ensure maximum benefits are delivered from any solution.
Redmoor Health has a support centre for any digital/operational queries and 1:1 coaching sessions that practice teams require.
The support centre is available Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm.
All 1:1 training requirements reported through the support centre will be delivered by the training team. A range of topics covered by the support centre include:
- digital/operational practice support from a team with practice management and clinical systems backgrounds
- 1:1 tailored coaching and mentoring
- use of the Digital Journey Planner webtool to support practice digital maturity
- tactical support during Covid-19
- patient communications support
- video consultation coaching and support
- MS Teams coaching and support.
- The support centre can be accessed via email or telephone.
t: 016 1672 9778
If you have any questions or comments about Redmoor Health’s support centre, please contact email@example.com